Introducing the #CVconvos!
Ever wondered how “successful” professionals got where they are? Curious about what it takes to be an expert in X field? Need tips for fine tuning your CV or getting your foot through the door?
The New Career Platform in collaboration with Circumspecte proudly presents the #CVconversations – an Instagram Live series on navigating careers. Tune in for this IG Live series every Wednesday at 6pm GMT on @Circumspecte_’s page as career coach Jemila Abdulai (@jabdvlai) chats with Ghanaian and African professionals about the highs and lows of shaping careers – and lessons learned on the way.
The host for the #CVconvos is Jemila Adulai, the creative director and founder of the award winning Circumspecte.com. This digital platform was created in 2007 and is committed to meaningful insights and interactions related to the African continent. Jemila has a background in economics, has a ton of experience in the digital sphere and never stops exploring through her frequent travelling adventures. Jemila is a driven career coach who will ask you the tough questions – which allows you to grow by reflection. She is an inspiration to any young professional and will leave you striving to be the very best version of your unique self.
During the #CVconvos our host Jemila Abdulai will dive into the careers of the following young professionals:
- Wed. 8 July, 6pm GMT: Stefania Manfreda – Designer, Curator & Owner Lokko House
- Wed. 15 July, 6pm GMT: Josephine Ecklu – Inclusive Agribusiness Manager, Rikolto International
- Wed. 22 July, 6pm GMT: Charles Wartemberg – Senior Product Manager Microsoft
- Wed. 29 July, 6pm GMT: Nana Ama Agyeman – Journalist and Co-host Citi Breakfast Show
- Wed. 5 August, 6pm GMT: Edem Agbe – Managing Director Participatory Development Associates
Join us for the first #CVconvo this Wednesday 8 July at 6pm GMT on Instagram @Circumspecte_’s page!
Know a student, recent grad or professional who would enjoy this? Share this series with them!